Open March through December, the Hayloft is a 5-bedroom vacation home located at 41 Olive Avenue just two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and three blocks north of Rehoboth Avenue in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The house offers off-street parking, a beautiful back yard with a large pond and quiet relaxation watching the geese and ducks.
The home was generously donated to the New Castle Presbytery for use as a vacation house for ministers and their families who are members of New Castle Presbytery.
The house is available for off-season rental (first week in November through the last week in April) by Presbytery staff, Commissioned Ruling Elders and Ruling Elders on Presbytery committees, commissions and units (who are in good standing and have attended 50% or more of scheduled meetings). Available weeks or 2 and 3-day stays may be available October through December and March through May. Call the Presbytery office for availability.
- Screened Porch
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Five Bedrooms with 3 Queen-size beds, 2 twin-size beds and one set of twin bunk beds
- Queen Sleep Sofa in the living room
- Wireless internet service
- Washer/Dryer, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave and Dishwasher
- 2 Bathrooms with Showers
- WiFi, however no telephone service (A cell phone number must be supplied with your reservation)
- TV with DVD; no cable
- Blankets and pillows provided (Please bring your own sheets & towels)
- Off-street parking for 4 vehicles; move railroad tie in front of walkway for 5th vehicle
- Handicapped accessibility
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 13
- 2017 Peak season applications are for teaching elders only. NOTE: Reservations for 2017 peak season will be reviewed and assigned on January 6th from those reservations received at that time. Online registration available here.
- Hard copy registrations:
- Peak Season Brochure/Application (2017 Season, including off-peak weekly registration) available here.
- A deposit is required with application (see on-line registration and/or brochure). Deposit includes: $100 deposit, $50 refundable key deposit and $80 mandatory cleaning fee. Final Payment must be made no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Paper Goods and basic household necessities are to be supplied by the renter.
- The member-of-presbytery applicant must personally be in residence during the vacation period.
- No pets are permitted.
- Key must be returned to the presbytery office as soon as possible upon completion of the rental. The key deposit of $50 will be reimbursed at that time.