2020 COVID 19 Pandemic
(click on the PSA image to view the FBI unclassified announcement)
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance (PDA) COVID-19 Resources Report – 3.26.2020
- Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Disease (COVID 19) – Information and latest updates
- STATE OF DELAWARE
- STATE OF MARYLAND
- Board of Pensions Healthcare Provider Highmark Resource: Be Calm, Be Safe
- PCUSA Guidance for Congregations (in response to severe infectious disease outbreak)
- PCUSA Covid 19 Pastoral Statement – 2020 Mar
- PCUSA Advisory Opinion – Serving Communion during an Emergency or Pandemic – 3.25.2020
- PCUSA Advisory Opinion – Church in an Emergency/Pandemic – 3.17.2020
- PCUSA Presbyterian Disaster Assistance website
- New Castle Presbytery
In the Event of a Storm
Ready.gov – This website will provide information about how to prepare your self and your family and how to create a kit to help you weather the storm.
Current hurricanes & tropical storms – This link will take you to the National Hurricane Center
Rain predictions – This link will take you to the NOAA page for current rain predictions.
http://www.de911assist.delaware.gov/ – The state of Delaware has a website with a form that you may find useful in evaluating the needs of your congregation. In the state of Maryland, this form is available through your county government (usually listed under emergency management or services).
Smart 911 – No one plans to call 911, but now you can plan ahead. Smart911 can help save your life in the event of an emergency. The more information first responders know about you upfront, the quicker they can act when every second counts. Smart911 is free, private, secure and used by thousands of 911 call centers across the country. Just complete the information in the link to get started.
Disaster Recovery Coordinator