For 2023, the rental process for the Hayloft is being administrated by Coldwell Banker Resort Realty.
The home was generously donated to the New Castle Presbytery for use as a vacation house for NCP ministers, members, and their families.
Hayloft is a 5-bedroom vacation home located at 41 Olive Avenue just two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and three blocks north of Rehoboth Avenue in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The house offers off-street parking, a beautiful backyard with a large pond and quiet relaxation watching the geese and ducks.
- Screened porch
- Central heat & air conditioning
- 5 bedrooms with 3 queen-size beds, 2 twin-size beds and one set of twin bunk beds
- Queen sleep sofa in the living room
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- 1 Outside shower
- Washer/dryer, stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Decorative Fireplace (no wood burning permitted)
- Landline phone
- TV with DVD; no cable
- Pillows provided
- Please bring your own sheets, blankets & towels OR select linen delivery on your Coldwell contract with an additional fee
- Off-street parking for 4 vehicles; move railroad tie in front of walkway for 5th vehicle
- Maximum Capacity: 12
- 2023 Peak season applications are for NCP minister members and commissioned ruling elders only. Online registration is not available.
- The 2023 application process will open on November 15th at 9:00 am and will remain ongoing.
- Eligible minister members received an instruction email prior to November 15th with additional information; however, details are also available in the information document here.
- 2023 Off-Peak season (April, May, October and early November) will be made available to ruling elders members who serve on Presbytery committees on December 12 via an email request. View the information document for details.
- Registration for these rental periods was emailed to eligible ruling elder members on December 2.
- 2023 Hayloft rental information updated October 27, 2022