The home was generously donated to the New Castle Presbytery for use as a vacation house for NCP ministers, members, and their families.
Hayloft is a 5-bedroom vacation home located at 41 Olive Avenue just two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and three blocks north of Rehoboth Avenue in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The house offers off-street parking, a beautiful backyard with a large pond and quiet relaxation watching the geese and ducks.
- Screened porch
- Central heat & air conditioning
- 5 bedrooms with 3 queen-size beds, 2 twin-size beds and one set of twin bunk beds
- Queen sleep sofa in the living room
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- 1 Outside shower
- Washer/dryer, stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Landline phone
- TV with DVD; no cable
- Pillows provided
- Please bring your own sheets, blankets & towels
- Off-street parking for 4 vehicles; move railroad tie in front of walkway for 5th vehicle
- Maximum Capacity: 12
- 2021 Peak season applications are for NCP minister members and commissioned ruling elders only. Online registration is not available.
- The 2021 application process will open on November 16th at 9:00 am and will remain ongoing.
- Eligible minister members will receive an instruction email prior to November 16th with additional information; however, details are also available in the information document here.
- 2021 Off-Peak season (April, May, October and early November) will be made available to ruling elders and lay members who serve on Presbytery committees.
- Registration for these rental periods will be emailed to eligible members in early December, 2020.
- 2021 Hayloft rental information is available here.