What are the Midweek Musings and the Presbytery Pause?
The Midweek Musings
newsletter is the primary medium of New Castle Presbytery to share information among our members. It is published every other Thursday and provides valuable information to encourage participation, share joys/concerns and engage in the mutual ministries as the body of Christ.
The Presbytery Pause
newsletter is a supplement publication with a targeted message from our New Castle Presbyters to share pertinent information every other Thursday between Midweek Musings
Guidelines for Submissions
Contributing articles are welcome for review. Items submitted for posting in the Midweek Musings should originate: within a congregation of New Castle Presbytery; from a New Castle Presbytery team, sub-team, committee, structure or related agency; or from a special mission supported by New Castle Presbytery.
Items requiring a team/committee’s approval should be directed to the committee chairperson before submission.
Submission requests and attachments should be sent to [email protected]
before 11 am on Tuesdays of a publication week to guarantee inclusion in that Thursday’s edition.
Sign up on our email distribution to receive editions automatically now!
Read Issues Below
January 26, 2023
– Instructing and Teaching
January 19, 2023
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Do Not Read This
January 12, 2023
– Planning the Course
January 5, 2023
– Arise, Shine, Prepare
December 29, 2022
– Equipping the Saints
December 22, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Good New of Great Joy
December 15, 2022
– Grace and Apostleship … Called to be God’s holy people
December 8, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Incarnation
December 1, 2022
– Connecting and Giving through Mission
November 24, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: With Gratitude this Thanksgiving
November 17, 2022
– Growing through Knowledge… together!
November 3, 2022
– Embracing our Ministry … Building our Team
October 27, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: The Elevator Pitch
October 20, 2022
– Witness to the Resurrection
October 13, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Awe and Wonder
October 6, 2022
– Honor .. Respect … Dignity
September 29, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: How you can engage with NCP’s Vital Congregations
September 22, 2022
– Shift Happens … Living our Faith
September 15, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: It’s Assembly Time!
September 8, 2022
– We Are Sent!
September 1, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Which Jesus?
Need Adobe PDF Reader? Get it here