What are the Midweek Musings and the Presbytery Pause?
The Midweek Musings
newsletter is the primary medium the Presbytery uses to share information among our members. It is published every other Thursday of the month (as of 2/4/2021)
, however may be published every week during emergent times. Our newsletter provides necessary information that encourages participation in church activities.
The Presbytery Pause
newsletter is a supplement publication with a targeted message from our New Castle Presbyters to share pertinent information every other Thursday between Midweek Musings
Guidelines for Submissions
Contributing articles are welcome for review. Items submitted for posting in the Midweek Musings should originate: within a congregation of New Castle Presbytery; from a New Castle Presbytery team, sub-team, committee, structure or related agency; or from a special mission supported by New Castle Presbytery.
Items requiring a team/committee’s approval should be directed to the committee chairperson before submission.
Submission requests and attachments should be sent to [email protected]
before 11 am on Tuesdays of a publication week to guarantee inclusion in that Thursday’s edition.
Sign up on our email distribution to receive editions automatically now!
Read Issues Below
May 26, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: What Good is Church?
May 20, 2022
– Special Edition: From Prayer to Action
May 19, 2022
– Where Two or Three Gather
May 12, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Expectant Listening
May 5, 2022
– Friendship Day: It’s Up To You in 2022!
April 28, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Getting the Body in Shape
April 21, 2022
– The Joys of Ordination
April 14, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Celebrating Easter
April 7, 2022
– The Son of Man is Glorified
March 31, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: A National Call for Moral Revival
March 24, 2022
– Together We Create
March 11, 2022
– Targeted Update for Hayloft Use
March 10, 2022
– Revitalize and Energize
March 3, 2022
– It’s Retreat and Presbytery Week!
February 24, 2022
– When we gather …
February 17, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: At Such a Time is This!
February 10, 2022
– Top Ten Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss The Bay Retreat
February 3, 2022
– PREBYTERY PAUSE: If You Think you Understand, You Just Don’t Understand
January 27, 2022
– Baptized by one Spirit
January 20, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: Tending our Spiritual Soil
January 13, 2022
– Moving into the Light
January 6, 2022
– PRESBYTERY PAUSE: COVID Again Again
Need Adobe PDF Reader? Get it here