Budget & Finance
Per the minutes of the 842nd Stated Meeting of Presbytery (September 18, 2018), the per capita for 2019 will be $29.80.
- 2019 budgeting info to churches
- 2019 New Castle Presbytery budget
- 2019 New Castle Presbytery budget detail
- PC(USA) per capita resources
- 2018 financial review
Employment & Compensation
Employment & Compensation Guidelines are reviewed and approved by the Committee on Ministers & Congregations. For 2019, please note:
- The effective salary form must be completed and returned by 2/15/19.
- Church Treasurers: Please be sure to update this information yearly within your online Board of Pensions Benefits Connect account to ensure accuracy of payments and associated benefits.
- The approved 2019 minimum salary for full-time ordained pastors is $52,343.
Employment & Compensation Documents
- Board of Pensions 2019 quick facts & dues schedule
- NCP employment & compensation guidelines
- Effective salary form
- NCP pastoral fees for services
- MedWrap brochure 2019
- MedWrap – dues instructions & remittance form
- Church Treasurers and Administrators information, as it relates to the Board of Pensions, is available here.
- Board of Pensions:
- IRS Pastor’s Compensation is available here.
NOTE: Mileage Reimbursement for all Committees and Commissions of Presbytery has been reaffirmed by the Trustees as of their February 2019 meeting. The 2019 Federal IRS mileage rate is $.58/mile and $.29/mile for committee/commission members.