View Delaware and Maryland resource links for non-profit incorporation and by-laws here.
Click on the image below for quick access to 2022 budgeting information
Budget & Finance
Per the minutes of the 857th Stated Meeting of Presbytery (September 14, 2021), the per capita for 2022 will remain at $29.80. For the breakdown, view the “2022 budgeting information to churches” below.
- 2022 budgeting info to churches
- NCP Budget
- 2022 New Castle Presbytery budget will be presented for approval during the November 13, 2021 Stated Meeting of Presbytery
- 2021 New Castle Presbytery budget (approved during the November 14, 2020 Presbytery meeting)
- 2021 New Castle Presbytery budget narrative (approved during the November 14, 2020 Presbytery Meeting)
- PC(USA) per capita resources
- 2020 Final Reviewed Financial Statements
Employment & Compensation
Employment & Compensation Guidelines are reviewed and approved by the Committee on Ministers & Congregations. For 2022, please note:
- The effective salary form must be completed and returned by 3/31/22.
- Church Treasurers: Please be sure to update this information yearly within your online Board of Pensions Benefits Connect account to ensure accuracy of payments and associated benefits.
- The approved New Castle Presbytery 2022 minimum salary for full-time ordained pastors is $56,372.00.
Employment & Compensation Documents
- Board of Pensions Selecting Benefits for 2022
- NCP employment & compensation guidelines
- Effective salary form
- NCP fees for services (2022 Limited Pastoral Services/Supply Pastors)
- PRESBYTRY MANUAL – Amended September 2021
- NCP funding voucher
- NCP expense voucher
- NCP per capita & mission remittance
NOTE: The 2021 Federal IRS mileage rate is $.56/mile and $.28/mile for committee/commission members. View the full IRS standard mileage rates here.