Budget & Finance
Per the minutes of the 847th Stated Meeting of Presbytery (September 17, 2019), the per capita for 2020 will remain at $29.80. For the breakdown, view the “2020 budgeting information to churches” below.
- 2020 budgeting info to churches
- 2020 New Castle Presbytery budget (approved during the November 16, 2019 Presbytery meeting)
- 2020 New Castle Presbytery budget narrative (approved during the November 16, 2019 Presbytery Meeting)
- PC(USA) per capita resources
- 2018 financial review
Employment & Compensation
Employment & Compensation Guidelines are reviewed and approved by the Committee on Ministers & Congregations. For 2020, please note:
- The effective salary form must be completed and returned by 2/15/20.
- Church Treasurers: Please be sure to update this information yearly within your online Board of Pensions Benefits Connect account to ensure accuracy of payments and associated benefits.
- The approved New Castle Presbytery 2020 minimum salary for full-time ordained pastors is $53,181.00.
- 2020 Employment & Compensation Guidelines (including the effective salary form)
Employment & Compensation Documents
- Board of Pensions 2019 quick facts & dues schedule
- Board of Pensions 2020 quick facts & dues schedule
- NCP employment & compensation guidelines – 2020
- Effective salary form – 2020
- NCP pastoral fees for services
- MedWrap brochure 2020 (for 2019 claims submission)
- MedWrap – dues instructions & remittance form (2020 dues)
NOTE: Mileage Reimbursement for all Committees and Commissions of Presbytery has been reaffirmed by the Trustees as of their February 2019 meeting. The 2020 Federal IRS mileage rate is $.575/mile and $.29/mile for committee/commission members. View the full IRS standard mileage rates here.