Click on the image below for quick access to 2021 budgeting information
Budget & Finance
Per the minutes of the 852nd Stated Meeting of Presbytery (September 22, 2020), the per capita for 2021 will remain at $29.80. For the breakdown, view the “2021 budgeting information to churches” below.
- 2021 budgeting info to churches
- NCP Budget
- PC(USA) per capita resources
- 2019 Audit Report
Employment & Compensation
Employment & Compensation Guidelines are reviewed and approved by the Committee on Ministers & Congregations. For 2021, please note:
- The effective salary form must be completed and returned by 2/15/21.
- Church Treasurers: Please be sure to update this information yearly within your online Board of Pensions Benefits Connect account to ensure accuracy of payments and associated benefits.
- The approved New Castle Presbytery 2020 and 2021 minimum salary for full-time ordained pastors is $53,181.00.
Employment & Compensation Documents
- Board of Pensions Choices & Benefits for 2021
- NCP employment & compensation guidelines for 2021
- Effective salary form – 2021
- NCP pastoral fees for services
- MedWrap brochure (for 2020 claims submission)
- MedWrap – dues instructions & remittance form (2021 dues)
- PRESBYTRY MANUAL – Amended February 2021 (to add approved Appendix R)
- NCP funding voucher
- NCP expense voucher
- NCP per capita & mission remittance
NOTE: The 2021 Federal IRS mileage rate is $.56/mile and $.28/mile for committee/commission members. View the full IRS standard mileage rates here.