- The Floor of GA221 Scroll down for informative documents and links surrounding GA.
- Inspiration Nation Click to take a look at our Associate Executive Presbyter's new Monday blog, Inspiration Nation!
- Hayloft Expanded Availabilty! Effective November 1, 2014 the house will be available for off-season rental (first week in November through the last week in April) by Presbytery staff, Commissioned Ruling Elders and Ruling Elders on Presbytery committees, commissions and units (who are in good standing and have attended 50% or more of scheduled meetings).
- 2014-15 Planning Calendars Don't forget to order today! We have some more in stock. Click to purchase them via credit card or be billed.
- 824th Stated Meeting of Presbytery A wonderful meeting in a gorgeous facility! Thanks go to Rev Dr Eric Ruoss and all of the staff at the Tatnall School!
- Prasing the Lord through song Gary Patterson, Melissa Levy and Stated Clerk, Reid Beveridge sing a hymn at our 822nd stated meeting.
- Remembering Him
- Sabbatical Prayer NCP's 8th Annual Beach Retreat participants sending our Executive Presbyter, Jim Moseley, off on his Sabbatical.
- A piece of history! Rev Tom Stout holds a broken piece of pottery from the Makemie Memorial dig site.
- 220th GA Moderator Neal Presa We were lucky enough to have Neal Presa attend and speak at our 822nd Stated Meeting.
- Risk Management Hurricane coming … Flood waters rising … Smoke in the belfry … Boiler meltdown … All these situations are real ones which have affected congregations in New Castle Presbytery. Disasters happen and every church family needs a clear plan of action to address such crises. Click to sign up!
- BR Teaser Pic 2015 WEBSITE Save the date!! Friday, March 6-Saturday, March 7! Our 9th Annual Beach Retreat! This year we'll have Bob Lupton and Jerry Cannon!!
We are on a mission to share God’s hope for the world!
The vision of New Castle Presbytery is to be a governing body of the Presbyterian Church, USA, that cares for and connects its congregations, clergy and laity for mission and ministry. Our work together will be offered as worship to Our Lord.
2014 Jun 20 – 221st G.A. – NCP Overture
Highlight Letter – 2014 Jun 21 – 221st GA
Pastoral Letter on Marriage – 221st GA FAQs – Same Gender Marriage
Short TalkingPoints-Middle East and Divestment
FAQs- Middle East and Divestment
FAQs on marriage for MGBs in Spanish062114
FAQs on marriage for MGBs in Korean 062114
GA Business Page: http://oga.pcusa.org/section/ga/ga221/