- IMCK Good Shepherd Hospital Tour The Good Shepherd Hospital is the premier medical facility supported by IMCK. New Castle Presbytery is one of many which have risen to the challenge of raising funds to establish a foundation which will help sustain the hospital during times of financial hardship. Our commitment is to have congregations raise one dollar for every member to which NCP will provide matching funds up to $10,000.00.
- 821st Stated Meeting of Presbytery Stated Clerk, Reid Beveridge; Executive Presbyter, Jim Moseley; Assistant Clerk Melissa Levy; Parliamentarian, Laurie Hiller
- Fellowship, Food, and Faith
- Makemie Memorial Presbyterian Church The afternoon sun shining through Makemie's beautiful stained glass windows.
- Prasing the Lord through song Gary Patterson, Melissa Levy and Stated Clerk, Reid Beveridge sing a hymn at our 822nd stated meeting.
- Remembering Him
- Don't get left in the dark! Light a flame at our 8th Annual Beach Retreat!
- 220th GA Moderator Neal Presa We were lucky enough to have Neal Presa attend and speak at our 822nd Stated Meeting.
New Castle Presbytery serves 53 congregations and connected ministries located in Delaware and on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
We are on a mission to share God’s hope for the world!
The vision of New Castle Presbytery is to be a governing body of the Presbyterian Church, USA, that cares for and connects its congregations, clergy and laity for mission and ministry. Our work together will be offered as worship to Our Lord.