The Stated Meeting of Presbytery will be held “Via Zoom”
Pre-registration required to attend the 854th Stated Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpceyvrjosGNHIwlfWtWesIjK5mopPf3yw
- Equalization of Rolls 2021
- Manual Amendment to include NCP Treasurer and Accounting Administrator
- Stated minutes of the November 14, 2020 meeting
- Stated minutes of the December 8, 2020 called special meeting
- OFFERING: Candidates & Inquirers fund (donate directly here)
COMMITTEE ON REPRESENTATION & NOMINATIONS
COMMITTEE ON MINISTERS & CONGREGATIONS
- COMC Report to Presbytery
- Honorably Retired Minister Member, David McNeilly
- Olanda Carr, Senior Ministry Relations Officer with the Presbyterian Foundation will join us to share the work of the Foundation Project Regeneration. To review this project prior to the meeting, visit their webpage: https://www.presbyterianfoundation.org/project-regeneration/
COMMITTEE ON PREPARATION FOR MISSIONAL MINISTRY
- Candidate Certified Ready to Receive a Call – Lisa Chase
LOOKING FOR BAY RETREAT INFORMATION? View the retreat webpage here.
View the New Commissioner Orientation Booklet here.
One-Click Dockets and Recordings
- 852nd Stated Meeting – September 22, 2020
- 851st Stated Meeting – May 19, 2020 – Via Zoom
- 850th Stated Meeting – March 7, 2020 – Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
Official notice of meeting and subsequent meeting documents will be posted 10 days prior to the meeting if not before. Committee documents and Omnibus Motion may appear closer to the date of the meeting. Meeting materials will remain for approximately 3 weeks past the date of the meeting to allow for continued access.
RESOURCE DOCUMENT: New Commissioner Orientation Booklet
Calendar of Upcoming Presbytery Meetings
|854th Stated Meeting||Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10:00 a.m.||Via Zoom|
|855th Stated Meeting||Saturday, March 6, 2021, 10:00 a.m.||Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay||AND Via Zoom|
|856th Stated Meeting||Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 4:00 p.m.||TBD|
|857th Stated Meeting||Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 4:00 p.m.||TBD|
|858th Stated Meeting||Saturday, November 13, 2021, 10:00 a.m.||TBD|
*Registration begins 45 minutes before the meeting commences.
Hotel AccommodationsStanding corporate rate available at Holiday Inn Express in Newark, Delaware.
Call the Presbytery office to receive the corporate rate code. Holiday Inn Express 1201 Christiana Road, Newark, DE 19713 Phone : (302) 737-2700
$109.00/night + tax Click on the hotel name above for further information, however contact the Presbytery office for a group rate code to obtain the rate indicated above
Considering being a host church for a Presbytery meeting? Contact the Presbytery office for details.