861st PRESBYTERY ASSEMBLY – Hybrid Meeting with in-person and virtual attendance
WHEN: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 4:00 p.m. WHERE: Hybrid meeting via Zoom and in-person at the Red Clay Creek PC, Wilmington, DE. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ATTENDEES AS INDICATED BELOW.
ADVANCE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ATTENDEES. Registration is now open here. Zoom link to meeting will be distributed Monday, May 23 if not before. FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDEES: We will follow RCCPC guidelines which currently has masking as optional, however masks are recommended. We reserve the right to update as needed. Also, please consider performing a home test prior to attending which are free of charge thro ugh the USPS and many libraries. Board of Pension members can obtain through the member portal as well.
WORSHIP OFFERING for the 861st Assembly will be designated to the Pentecost Special Offering and is available here. PLEASE NOTE: PC(USA) suggests 40% of the offering be retained by the congregation/Presbytery. As a result, the 40% will be designated to support DACA students. View the Pentecost offering flyer from the NCP Immigrant Justice Committee for additional information. We appreciate your generosity!
WORSHIP FOR MEETING
CONSENT AGENDA and CP/SC REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- CONNECTIONAL PRESBYTER/STATED CLERK REPORT(updated 5/23/22)
SPARKING MISSION PARTNERSHIPS AND NEW CHURCH INITIATIVES
- MISSIONAL PRESBYTER REPORT
- VITAL CONGREGATIONS INITIATIVE (VCI)
TRANSFORMING THE CHURCH THROUGH LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND VITAL CONGREGATIONS
Committee on Ministers and Congregations
- COMC Report to Presbytery
- 2022 Pastors Compensation Report (a copy will be emailed May 23 with the final docket to all registrants to the meeting; email copy available by request to [email protected])
Committee on Preparation for Missional Ministry
STEWARDSHIP FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD
- Summary with budget vs. actuals – year end 2021
- 2022 – Budget vs. Actuals 1Q
- 2021 Final Reviewed Financial Statements
Committee on Representation and Nominations
RESOURCES and GUIDANCE
One-Click Dockets and Recordings
- 860th Presbytery Assembly – March 5, 2022
- 859th Presbytery Assembly – January 22, 2022
- 858th Stated Meeting – November 13, 2021
- 857th Stated Meeting – September 14, 2021
- 856th Stated Meeting – May 25, 2021
- 855th Stated Meeting – March 6, 2021
- 854th Stated Meeting – January 21, 2021
- 853rd Stated Meeting – November 14, 2020
Official notice of meeting and subsequent meeting documents will be posted 10 days prior to the meeting if not before. Committee documents and Omnibus Motion may appear closer to the date of the meeting. Meeting materials will remain for approximately 3 weeks past the date of the meeting to allow for continued access.
Calendar of Upcoming Presbytery Meetings
|859th Stated Meeting||Saturday, January 22, 2022, 10:00 a.m.||"Mini" HYBRID (staff and leaders only in-person): Community PC and Zoom||Installation of Moderator and Vice Moderator|
|860th Stated Meeting||Saturday, March 5, 2022, 9:00 a.m.||HYBRID: Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay and Zoom||Commencing after annual retreat|
|861st Stated Meeting||Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 4:00 p.m.||HYBRID: Red Clay Creek PC and Zoom|
|862nd Stated Meeting||Tuesday, September 20, 2022, 4:00 p.m.||HYBRID: Wicomico and Zoom|
|863rd Stated Meeting||Saturday, November 19, 2022, 10:00 a.m.||HYBRID: First Presbyterian Church-Newark and Zoom|
*Registration begins 45 minutes before the meeting commences.
Considering being a host church for a Presbytery meeting? Contact the Presbytery office for details.